Monday, April 9, 2018

2018 Blue Jeans Momma Week 14

A fun week.  Miss O had her last high school musical.  Another last senior moment.  They did awesome!  Miss A had a blast in Paris and Venice, and we had super cold weather, but then the first lawn mowing of the season!  It was a great week, take a look. . .
Miss A--An American in Paris!  She loved it there!

For my birthday the kids planted me this herb garden--cilantro, oregano and rosemary.  We got freezing rain and below freezing temps, so we had to move it indoors for a few days.  Crazy spring weather!

I love,love, love to read.  I read this book in 2 days this past week.  It was so good!  It made me laugh until I cried, and then it just made me cry.  I haven't read a book that I loved so much in a while.  Check it out!  Note: it does have some language

After being in Paris for several days Miss A flew to Venice.  Her first real Italian Pizza!  She said it was sooo good!


Miss A in Venice.  She loved it there!  Looks like an amazing place!

The high school did the musical "All Shook Up" which is a modern adaptation of Shakespeare's 12th Night with lots of Elvis music in it.  It was really fun.  Miss O was in the "widow trio"  They were awesome!

The whole cast did a great job!

It was a senior moment though!  She has loved doing the yearly musicals throughout her high school career.  I admit I shed some tears!  So proud of her!

And to end the week, even though it was cold, the grass was growing, and Ben moved the lawn for the first time this season.  Now if the weather would just warm up so we could enjoy the mowed lawn!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Paris and Venice are both amazing places. Wish I could go back and so glad she got to visit. That play looks so fun. We mow the lawn year round here. Glad your herb garden was brought in and protected. Such a cute gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that Miss O is a senior! I'm super jealous of Miss A's fun travels. How neat for her to have such wonderful experiences. Thanks for the book recommendation. I'll have to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete