Monday, July 15, 2019

2019 Blue Jeans Week 28

So at the beginning of the week I was in Utah with my girls, and loved being with them and other family!  But it is always nice to get home, and I missed my Ben and kids at home.  Nice to come home and be appreciate.  I got lots of "Mom/Jen,  so glad you are home!"  It was a good week, take a look...
Miss O and I spent an afternoon together, went to lunch and to a cool exhibit in the art museum.  Awesome stuff!  Sure loved being with her!

Miss A got all moved in and unpacked in her new place which was good to see!  Senior year of college here she comes!!

I got to visit with my amazing DeeDee (grandma) who is 93!  Sure love her!

Then I got home and we helped some dear friends move to a new house in town.  Mr J and their daughter got to walk the garden over from one house to the other.  That was pretty fun to see :)

What is summer without smores?  And I love them.  They are one of my favorite things, so this weekend, we had a bonfire and made smores.  Love it.  

The beautiful girl is going to be a senior!  Getting some of her senior pictures taken this week!  So pretty!

And my magnolias are so pretty right now too!  Love them!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good trip seeing the college girls. Can't believe you have another senior again (love her picture). How exciting! I'm happy to have a 3 year break although there is the college boy who is a senior again. That went by fast for our oldest 2.

    ReplyDelete