Tuesday, October 29, 2019

2019 Blue Jeans Week 43

Fun week.  Miss E and I went on an awesome college visit and got to spend time with family and see my two college girls!  Ben and Mr J fended for themselves at home, but rocked the regional cross country race, so next week both Miss E and Mr J are headed to state!!  Take a look at our week...
Happy birthday to this amazing guy!  Sure love him!!!

On the plane.  First time for Miss E to fly, and she loved it!

Lunch with Miss O!  So fun to see her!

My girls--all together again--with the pretty fall colors!

Miss E loving campus! 

We got to see and stay with my 93 year old grandma who is so amazing and had homemade cookies, caramel popcorn, and crocheted hot pads waiting for us.  Sure love her!  I want to be just like her when I grow up!

Eating sushi with my girls!

Exploring Provo with Miss E and Miss A--Provo City Temple 

Having lots of fun in Provo!

And a trip to BYU is not complete without getting BYU creamery ice cream.  Oh, the best!

Got to stay with my amazing in-laws!  They are the best!  Sure love them but we were missing Ben and Mr J! 

Mr J was busy back home qualifying with his team and the girls team for state cross country!  State here we come next week!  Woohoo!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you had a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great college trip. Love the fall colors they get and so fun to see the girls and your extended family. Your grandmother sounds amazing! Good luck at State!

    ReplyDelete