Monday, December 20, 2021

2021 Blue Jeans Week 49

I am catching up.  We had a wedding!  It was perfect!  Will be sharing lots of pictures, so this was two weeks ago...I think. I have slept since then, but it was a good week.  Take a look....
Sunday game was Azul.  I love that game!

Mr and Mrs A at the giving machine this Christmas.  Love it!  

Mr J sporting a new tie.  He, Ben and all the young men in our church congregation made a tie for themselves out of this same fabric.  They all wore them Sunday and looked so good!

Christmas band concert for Mr J.  He had concert band and jazz band.  He did awesome!

Went hiking with a wonderful friend this week.

Blurry light picture, but went walking around downtown to see all the lights.

Picture from the kids...their last Thursday lunch of the semester!  Makes me so happy they get together once a week for lunch!

Mr J and me hiking one beautiful day this week.  I think the high was 65.  So nice!

Date night this week was an evening walk in the woods to find some owls.  We didn't see any owls, but we heard 3.  Pretty cool!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you are healthy and well! Lots more pictures to come!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a super fun and busy week. Can't wait to see and hear more abt the wedding.

    ReplyDelete