Monday, March 14, 2022

2022 Blue Jeans Week 10

We had another cold week!  More snow, but this coming week we may have more spring like weather which is good because it is spring break and we want to be outside!  It was a good week.  Take a look...
Our Sunday evening game was Quixx which is a fun dice game we all like.

Ben and I did a puzzle together one cold evening this week while listening to an audio book together.


Woke up to this on Friday morning which was our first day of Spring Break.  Hello Spring break and several inches of snow!

Saturday we went up to the city and attended the temple with these amazing youth from our church.

Fun to be there with these two handsome guys!

My college kids got together with some of their cousins for a fun weekend up at my grandma's cabin.  So happy to see them together!  They had so much fun!

Date night this week, we rented this movie.  So good!  Highly recommend if you haven't seen it already!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you are safe and well wherever you are.  Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my more snow! Hope you do get better weather for spring break. So fun for the girls to get together with cousins at the cabin. I'll have to check out that movie although I think I may have seen it. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete