Monday, April 4, 2022

2022 Blue Jeans Week 13

Spring finally seems to be arriving along with a snow storm this week.  The snow covered my daffodils, but then it was all melted, and we had sunny and blue skies by the afternoon.  Welcome to spring!  My paternal Grandma passed away and her services were this past week.  I was not able to attend because of time and distance, but I was grateful it was live streamed so I could watch.  My college kids were all there, and my sons in law played the musical number.  It was a beautiful service for a beautiful lady that I loved very much!  Take a look at our week...
My two handsome guys!  Mr J got a new suit, and he and Ben both looked so good Sunday at church!

Went to lunch this week with my cute friend.  Grateful for friends who listen and bring us joy!

My grandma's services were  live and online so I could watch them.  They just did a simple graveside service, and my two sons in law played a beautiful music number of a violin duet of The Prayer which was my grandma's favorite song.  

My kids and some of their cousins at the services.  So fun to see them all together! 

My cake for March was a chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream from Mel's Kitchen Cafe. So yummy!

Hello Last Day of March with a snow storm and the biggest and prettiest snow flakes you have ever seen!  By afternoon it was blue skies and sunny and all the snow was gone.  Hello Spring!

Our niece got married and my college kids went together.  Loved this picture of them!

Date night this week was attending a senior vocal recital for a young lady we have known since she was born, and their family is our close friends.  It was a beautiful concert!  We remember seeing her sing at preschool graduation as she was the same age as Miss O and in her class.  So awesome to see her at this stage in life!

 Thanks for visiting!  Hope you have a great week!  Stay healthy and safe and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment