Monday, June 27, 2022

2022 Blue Jeans Week 23

Crazy last few weeks.  I am behind.  This week was just nuts.  Thankfully Miss E got home but she wasn't feeling well and neither was I.  We both tested positive for COVID.  Thankfully we were both fully vaccinated and got our booster, so it was extremely mild, just a cold.  So thankful for that!  So she and I isolated so Ben and Mr J didn't get sick, and thankfully they didn't!  What a week!  Take a look...
Sunday game of Qwirkle.  Lots of fun!

Mr J and his Star Wars legos he has been working on.

Miss E is home!  She spent 6 weeks in Europe on a study abroad and had a wonderful time!  We are so glad she is home now!

And look what she brought us!!! How lucky are we!  Yummy!

And then on the down side, both Miss E and I tested positive for COVID.  She got is somewhere on her trip and I am not sure where I got it.

A family call with 4 of us in the same house but isolated from each other.  Funny!

Miss E and I made this yummy banana pudding to celebrate feeling better and being out of our 5 days of isolation.  Crazy stuff!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you are safe and happy and well!  Have a great week!

 

1 comment:

  1. Bummer about the COVID but glad it all went ok and the others in your house didn't catch it. It's everywhere now and hard to escape but at least not as deadly.

    ReplyDelete