Tuesday, July 5, 2022

2022 Blue Jeans Week 26

Fun summer week last week.  It was Miss E's last week home before her next study abroad adventure.  We got our June cake made and had some fun.  Take a look at our week...
Sunday game was King Domino.  It is a fun one that everyone likes despite half of us being on our phones during the photo :)

I have loved having this girl home for a few weeks and to walk with her in the mornings!  I will miss her this next month!

A new restaurant in a small town near us opened, so my parents took me and Miss E for lunch, and it was yummy!

My June cake was a peach crisp cake that Miss E helped me make. 

Inside of the cake.  Peach vanilla cake layers, peach compote, oatmeal crisp and a vanilla bean frosting. Yummy!!!

Miss E saying good-bye to Mr J as she gets ready to leave on her 2nd study abroad trip to Europe this summer!  We will miss her but excited for her continued adventures!!!  Mr J has enjoyed not being the only child home for a few weeks!


Saturday morning I decided we needed crepes, so I made them  One of my favorite things is to fill them with fresh berries and yogurt and top with powdered sugar.  Yummy!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you are healthy and happy and safe where you are!  Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky girl getting another trip. That's so great and perfect for her. I wish my boys could travel more. The cake looks and sounds amazing as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cakes and nature hikes always look so amazing. I'm playing catch up too.

    ReplyDelete