Wednesday, November 30, 2022

2022 Blue Jeans Week 46

Ok, I think this was actually the week before Thanksgiving....We flew out to Utah at the end of this week after a busy week of piano recitals and lunch dates for me ;)  Take a look at our week...
Playing my favorite game Sunday evening...Silver and Gold.

Piano recital this week.  These two played an amazing duet!

This guy played a beautiful solo!

A dear family friend who we haven't seen in years came to hear him play.

Lunch date #1 this week with my besties.

Lunch date #2 with my dear friend for her birthday.

Lunch date #3 with another great friend!

And we made it to Utah.  Exploring campus with Miss E.

Took the whole family to a football game.  So fun!

And got the amazing cougar tail treats at the game--a huge 2 foot long maple covered donut.  Yum!

So much to be Thankful for!  So fun to be with all our family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment