Monday, March 6, 2023

2023 Blue Jeans Week 9

Nothing too exciting this week, but it was a good week.  Take a look...
Sunday game was Cover Your Kingdom which we all love now that Miss E taught us how to play it. :) and we can even play it without her here to help us, so that is also a good thing!

I made a batch of strawberry coconut jam and some sour dough peasant bread to go with it.  Yummy!

We did one of my favorite puzzles this week.  Seeing all these books brings back lots of memories of reading to my kids when they were little.  So many good books!

Happy birthday Dr. Seuss!  Mr J read Mr Brown can Moo! to us to celebrate.  I loved reading that to the kids when they were little too.  Lots of fun sounds!

My project for March is to get my 2019 album done.  It is my last physical album with 2020 being my first all-digital printed album, so I just need to get this one done!  

Speaking of digital albums, ordered and received my physical copy of our 2022 family album.  Yeah!

For date night this week, we went to a National Geographic speaker who was a mountain climber, and we loved it!

For a scholarship, Mr J needed a picture representing what he career would be---he is thinking of accounting and finance, so we staged this.  Looks pretty good to me!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you are healthy and happy and safe wherever you are!  Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. That picture is perfect! Good luck to him! You're so good about getting your books done--me not so much. Will at least give me something to do in retirement. LOL!That jam looks amazing and that puzzle is super cool--so many of our favorite kids books on there.

    ReplyDelete