Monday, June 19, 2023

2023 Blue Jeans Week 24

Super great summer week here. I took a day and went up to the city to see the C's.  Love that they are so close!!!!  Take a look at our week...
Sunday we had extra time for our game, so we did Catan.  It is a classic that I love to play.

Went up to the city to spend some time with the C's.  Took them to get super yummy BBQ!  So excited they are so close!


Mr J went for a walk and picked me some wildflowers this week.  Love it!

The C's brought out my grandmother's table for me.  Got it all set up.  Many memories growing up sitting around this table and eating my DeeDee's amazing food and cookies.  So much love!  I am blessed that I was able to get it when she passed.  

Our hydrangea looks gorgeous right now!

Date night this week was playing some of our two person games on the side porch.  It was a beautiful evening and fun to be together.


Saturday was all things sourdough...making sourdough pizza for dinner, making sour dough bread and feeding my sour dough starter.

Made sour dough sandwich bread, and it is so good!  Using the cookbook from Lo's Kitchen here

And look who came down this weekend for Father's day?  So fun the C's are so close!  Mr J enjoys not being the only child now.  We enjoyed sourdough pizza, played some games, and watched a movie Saturday night.  So fun!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you are safe, healthy and well wherever you are.  Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great summer week and how cool to have your grandmother's table now. It is nice when some of the older kids can live closer to home. Glad you're enjoying time with them before they start school again. Beautiful flowers you have this week!

    ReplyDelete