Monday, June 11, 2018

2018 Blue Jeans Week 23

Loving summer!  It is nice to catch up on some things!  My girls are very busy working full time M-F and Mr J is mowing laws this summer.  My house is pretty quiet during the day, but we sure enjoy our evenings with the whole family home.  It was a good week this week with Mr J heading to scout camp and Miss E had a church youth conference.  Take a look at our week. . .
Miss E and her 'tribe' from youth conference.  A great group of girls that had a lot of fun together!

Mr J's summer job consists of lots of this activity!

Mr J and his troop ready to head off to boy scout camp.  They had a lot of fun!

Miss E and Miss O have a summer job working for a friend who bought this old school and is fixing it up.  Lots of work!  It is something different for them, but they are enjoying it.  This is the old gym.  They took us out there to see what they were up to and working on this week.

A taste of summer--shaved ice!  Perfect on a hot day!

Over a month ago I lost one of the side diamonds in my wedding ring, so I took it in to get it fixed, and it took over a month to get it back.  I was without my ring (which I never, ever take off) for over a month.  I was SOOOO happy to get it back this week!  While it was gone I would freak out every time I felt it gone and think, "AH!  Where is my ring???  I lost it!!" and then I would have to remind myself it was getting fixed.....so happy it is back!  

Miss A and I went to visit the family of her old roommate, and this is her cute little brother that we enjoyed visiting with.  

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like your summer is in full swing. Pretty ring and so glad you have it back. Can't wait to see how the old school turns out.

    ReplyDelete