Monday, June 25, 2018

2018 Blue Jeans Week 25

Loving summer!  Had a great Father's day--our kids are blessed with the best dad ever!  Mr J and I made some freezer jam--one of my favorite things ever!  Enjoyed some girlfriend time and just had a good week overall.  Take a look at our week...
Father's Day--these kids are truly blessed with the Best Dad EVER!  Sure love this guy and so glad he is mine!

Strawberry freezer jam is seriously one of my favorite things ever.  Mr J and I made some batches of strawberry freezer jam and then he wanted to try a mixed berry (raspberry, blueberry, blackberry) kind.  Yes, there is a lot of sugar in those recipes, but man, you can't beat a piece of toast with butter and jam on it. Pure comfort food in my book!  I was raised on strawberry freezer jam and I can't live without it!

Got to go to lunch with some great fiends this week!  Sure love all these ladies!!!

And after a long days work for these ladies, they enjoy relaxing and reading on the front porch.

Thursday nights in the summer they always have a free community band concert and ice cream social in our small town.  We try to go at least once in the summer.  This Thursday the weather was so nice--actually cool--so we went to town to hear the band concert, and it was a lot of fun!

And after a very long week of hard work, these two have fun on the trampoline Friday night.  So ready for a weekend!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi cute Jenny. I'm missing your recipes. I sure enjoyed getting them from this blog. Looks like you're having a fantastic summer. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great Father's day and a lot of wonderful summer fun.

    ReplyDelete