Thursday, March 28, 2019

Our New Favorite Waffles

Today is not really a recipe, but a new favorite food of ours.  We don't live very close to a Costco, but I still have a membership, and when I get up to the city about once a month I try to stock up.  I had seen this pancake mix over the last year, and when it went on coupon, I decided to try it.  Man, am I glad I did!  They are really good!  We have made pancakes several times and waffles more than I can count.  Waffles are our favorite!  I triple the waffle recipe on the back and freeze the extras for quick breakfasts.  
It gives you three different options to make the pancakes and waffles, and I go for the one with the most protein which involves making the recipe with milk and eggs versus just water or just milk.  I also found these at my local Wal-mart, so if Costco and buying in bulk are not your thing, they do have them in smaller packages in regular grocery stores.  We really like the taste and with all the protein, it helps keep you full until lunch.  We also enjoy breakfast for dinner, and we have had these several times for dinner with bacon and eggs.  Extra yum!  So enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment