Thursday, April 4, 2019

2019 Blue Jeans Week 13

Man, I got really behind this week.  My normal Monday post is coming on a Thursday....such is life.  It is all good.  Last week was a good week.  Spring has finally arrived!  Along with track meets!  Let it begin!  Take a look at our week... 
For my birthday, my Amazing mom made me this beautiful quilt!  I was so excited!  Love it!!!

Our family brackets are continually being updated....

Track meet one of two for the week....Miss E rocking the triple jump.  She ended up getting first in pole vault, 2nd in triple jump and 3rd in 300M hurdles.  It was a great start to the track season for her!!!

Then Miss E rocked it at the state power lifting meet!  First in bench press and 2nd overall state champ in her weight class!  Woohoo!  Go Miss E!

And spring has finally arrived, and I have some color in my yard!  Love it when the daffodils come up!

Some more purple color in my yard!  Spring is finally here!!!!

And a picture from Miss A for the week, she and some friends went ice skating and had a great time!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you had a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty spring flowers and what an amazing quilt for you! Wow! Miss E did rock it both in track and weight lifting. How great for her. That is pretty amazing. Such a great week.

    ReplyDelete