Wednesday, June 12, 2019

2019 Blue Jeans Week 23

So this week was a unique one for me,  I had 2 days with no one home but me! Miss E was gone all week to Girls' State, and Ben and Mr J were gone part of the week on a camping trip for scouts, so I had a quiet house!  I already knew that I don't sleep well when Ben is gone, but I discovered I sleep even worse when I am the only one home :)  Hopefully that doesn't happen too often!  I think it is the first time it has ever happened so far!  But it was good week.  Take a look....
Miss E had the opportunity to attend the American Legion Auxiliary Girls' State program this week.  It was a great experience for her, and she learned a lot.

The guys from our church heading out on a camping trip this week.  All loaded up and ready to go!

Pictures from Ben on the camp out.  They took their bikes on the trip and enjoyed some biking around the lake where they camped.

They went canoeing and also rented a boat one day to explore the big lake they were camped at.

Having 2 days all to myself, I went up to the city one day and went to the temple and then did a big stock-up trip to Costco.  It was long overdue!

They were predicting lots of rain while the boys were on their camping trip, so they got their tent all prepared, but thankfully they only got a little rain one night and then a sprinkle one day during the day, so that was a blessing!
I got to go pick up these two cute girls after their week at Girls State, and we celebrated with getting the best ice cream in the city they were in.  We love us some good ice cream!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you had a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Girls state looks awesome and that camping trip looks fun and refreshing. Glad you made the most of the 2 days to yourself.

    ReplyDelete