Wednesday, April 14, 2021

2021 Blue Jeans Week 14

Spring is here! I have loved seeing my daffodils.  I have three different kinds.  Got some pictures of my spring flowers this week.  Track meets have started.  Mr J had two this week.  So fun to see him run after not having anything last year.  Another Covid vaccine clinic for me and we did some painting in our family room this week.  Take a look at our week...
One of my 3 different kinds of daffodils that I have.  Pale yellow petals with a white center.

Variety #2  white petals with a bright yellow/orange center

Variety #3 yellow petals with an orange center.

The blossoms on the pear trees in my front yard.  So pretty!

My purple creeping phlox is so pretty right now!

Track meet #1 of the season and of the week.  Mr J ran the 4x800 and got first and also ran the 2 mile and got first!  This was a JV meet and his first high school meet ever since no track season last year.  He did awesome!  Looking forward to varsity meets for the rest of the season now the coach said.

Working my weekly Covid vaccine clinic.  So grateful I can do this and help!


Track meet #2 for the week.  This was a big varsity meet, and Mr J ran the 4x800 relay, and they got 3rd.  He also ran the 2 mile race and improved his time by 30 seconds from the meet earlier this week and got 3rd place also!  Woohoo!  It is going to be a fun track season!

We decided our family room needed a new look.  Mr J found some cool fireplace ideas online and he did most of the work painting the brick.  It is looking cool!

A "before" of our family room fireplace wall

A pretty awesome after!  We painted the whole room a light gray--the lightest brick color of gray on the fireplace is the wall color.  So happy with how it turned out!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you had a great week!  Stay safe and healthy!  

1 comment:

  1. Love the family room update--nice and bright! So great Mr. J gets a track season this year and is killing it. Brandon has his 1st real HS tennis match tomorrow finally. Fells like we are kind of getting back to some sort of normal. Loving all your pretty spring flowers. I had no idea daffodils came in so many different varieties.

    ReplyDelete