Wednesday, April 14, 2021

2021 Blue Jeans Week 13

I am behind a week.  Not sure how that happened.  It was a good week two weeks ago :)  Take a look....
Mr J made these awesome pretzel rolls for Sunday dinner.  They were so good!  He got the recipe from Mel's Kitchen Café here

My birthday flowers were so pretty!

Miss O and her cute boyfriend on their date this week.

Mr J performing a piano solo for state music festival--it was recorded and sent in to be judged.  He did awesome!

Working my Covid vaccine clinic this week.  This awesome lady and myself do medical screening, and we have a lot of fun!   Wonderful people!

Date night this week.  We went bike riding and then got some yummy treats!

Our traditional General conference weekend treats.  We have these every April and October when our church has it worldwide general conference.

The cake I made for Easter.  So yummy!  It was a lemon blueberry with lemon curd between the layers.

A picture of the cake sliced with extra lemon curd.  So good!

 Picture from Miss E and Miss O and a friend enjoying a hike.  They are loving the spring weather!

Some of my kids at my sister's house for Easter and an egg hunt!  So glad they can be with family!  Miss O spent Easter with her boyfriend's family and had a wonderful time!

Thanks for visiting and catching up with us!  Hope you are staying healthy and safe and well!

1 comment:

  1. My Justin would love those pretzel rolls. I'll have to make some with him this summer! I've also made a very similar lemon berry cake. So yummy! Lemon curd is my favorite. Glad you guys all have better more spring like weather and are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete