Tuesday, November 9, 2021

2021 Blue Jeans Week 44

Busy week starting with Halloween on Sunday.  We had no trick-or-treaters as normal.  We had yummy pumpkin sugar cookies though!  Did some things with some girlfriends and got some pictures from my college kids.  Ben and I got away for the weekend.  It was a good week.  Take a look...
Ben and Mr J working on their pumpkins

Pretty impressive pumpkins this year!

One of our favorite Halloween traditions is making and decorating sugar cookies. Mr J helped me make them this year.

Getting our cookies all frosted and decorated.  Yummy!

Miss O and Mr JC on one of their temple trips through the state of Utah this week.

My mom went out to visit family and took my kids and others to dinner.  Fun to see them all together in this picture with my amazing 95 year old grandma!

Went with a good friend to worship in the temple this week.  Love this girl! Had a great day!

Went with some other friends for a GLO and shopping.  Love these ladies!

My girls went shopping and had lunch together and sent me this.  Made my heart happy!

Ben and I went to the city for the weekend and also visited the temple.  It is such a place of peace and a wonderful place to feel God's love!  It was a great weekend!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you are all well!  Take care and keep healthy and safe and happy!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun Halloween and some great get togethers. I can't imagine having no treaters. It's always a zoo here but fun to see the kids all dressed up and having a great time.

    ReplyDelete