Monday, December 19, 2022

2022 Blue Jeans Week 49

Catching up again... this was 2 weeks ago.  December is flying by with Christmas coming up this next weekend!  Looking forward to a relaxing week as we come up to Christmas.  All my to do lists are done so going to enjoy this week!
I looked through my recipes and tagged Christmas cookies to make all throughout the month.  These are chocolate peppermint blossoms and so yummy!

Miss E and some of her friends attended the Christmas Devotional in downtown Salt Lake City at the Conference Center.  A great way to start the month!

Making our traditional paper snowflakes to decorate our windows with, and Ben decided he was going to iron them to make them flatter.  I thought it seemed kind of funny, but it did work :)

Our snowflake creations in the kitchen window.

Delivered homebound books for the library this week. 

Went to lunch with this cute friend this week. 

Got out our 3 Christmas puzzles and put together the first one this week. 

Decided I was going to do a 12 days of Christmas gifts for my parents this year.  I chose scripture passages and little stories and then found simple gifts that represented them.  I hope they enjoy it!

One evening this week we walked around our town square to see the Christmas lights.  Loved the big snowman!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you are healthy and happy and safe wherever you are.  Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Love that 12 days of Christmas gift idea for your parents and those cookies look so good. Justin is my baker in the family and he's so excited to get started making Christmas cookies. You all make the best looking snowflakes too. Too funny about ironing them though.

    ReplyDelete