Monday, April 10, 2023

2023 Blue Jeans Week 14

It has been a good week.  We are finally starting to feel like it's spring, and I love it!  Trees are blooming, and we were able to get out and do some yardwork this weekend.  Take a look at our week...
Sunday for breakfast Ben made aebleskivers which are a round Danish pancake that his dad made for him growing up.  We have them on General Conference weekends.  They are yummy!

We had chili and cinnamon rolls for dinner.  That was a common school lunch when I was growing up.   A perfect combination, I think.

Mr J joined us in playing the new game I got for my birthday Trails.  It was fun.  We had a puzzle we were working on surrounding it. 

My brother-in-law makes the most amazing things!  Got this in the mail from him and my sister.  It is a cutting board that I don't know that I ever want to use, it is so fancy!  

Date night his week.  Ben and I went to see the Dungeons and Dragons movie not because we know anything about D&D---we do not, but because it had Chris Pine in it and had good reviews.  It was really funny and very good.  Even knowing nothing about D&D, we would recommend!

Saturday was a busy day with lots of mowing and cleaning out flower beds and burning the burn pile.  It was a beautiful day!  Nice to be outside working for the first time in a long time!  Hello spring!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you are healthy and well and safe wherever you are.  Have a great week!

 

1 comment:

  1. That cutting board is amazing! I wouldn't want to use it either. The movie posters behind you reflect my 2 oldest boys. Justin is a huge Mario fan and just saw that movie. Tyler played D&D with his friends all through high school and is planning to see the movie with at least a couple of them. Fun date night for you! Chili and cinnamon rolls--who would've thought?!

    ReplyDelete