Tuesday, May 2, 2023

2023 Blue Jeans Week 15

I am a little behind.  Catching up.  This was Easter week.  Gone are the pictures of the girls in new dresses.  I didn't even get a picture of Jesse in his new sweater and tie.  Oh well.  We are good. Take a look at this week...
No picture of Easter dresses or suits, but I got a picture of the food!  Most important thing!  Had Easter dinner at my parents' house. The rolls on the end are called Bunny buns, and my mom has been making them for Easter for as long as I can remember.  It would not be Easter dinner without them!

At church on Easter, I got to sit by this adorable new baby.  The beautiful momma was Abigail's friend growing up and roommate in college.  She was married a few years ago and just welcomed their first baby into their family.  I got to sit by her all during church.  Lucky me!

I was needing some new Christmas puzzles....in April. Yup :)  I ordered two.  New Christmas puzzle number 1.

New Christmas puzzle #2, but this one was missing a piece, so we had to send it back and then it was out of stock.  Why was the Christmas stamp puzzle out of stock in April?  No idea.  I have to find a new one now.....

Track meet for the week.  Mr J is having a great season!

Getting Mr J's graduation announcements ready to send out!  This is happening way too fast!

Went up to KC to serve in the temple for our church and the flowers were gorgeous!

My Dad gave me an Easter lily, and the blooms are so pretty!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope all is well with you and yours and that you are safe, healthy, and happy!  Have a great week!

 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great Easter week. Beautiful picture of you and those pretty flowers. Super exciting to be sending graduation announcements out for your youngest. Enjoy the last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete