Monday, September 25, 2023

2023 Blue Jeans Week 38

It was a fun and busy week!  I wish we had more fall like temps, but we are still in the 90's. Way too hot for end of September!!  Take a look at our week..
On Sunday I was in a baking mood, so I made two different batches of muffins--mini banana chocolate chip and applesauce oatmeal.  Breakfast for this week is done!

Had my monthly girls' lunch out with my dear friends!  Sure love them!!!

This is my amazing work team!  They are awesome!!

Just a friendly reminder my female friends--get your yearly mammogram done! Got mine done this week!

Picture from Mr J this week--he got a haircut!  I have cut his hair his whole life, so first time ever to go to a salon :) Looks good!

Mr J and Miss E doing some temple service this week!  Love to see them together!

Friday night Mrs OC and Mr JC came down.  We did a pizza night, and watched the movie A Million Miles Away (thanks for the recommendation A.P.!!) So good!

On Saturday we did some blow dart egg practice.  Mrs OC had some rotten eggs we took turns trying to hit :)

Fun at a college football game!  Our team was playing fairly close, so we got tickets and went to the game--sadly they lost, but we still have fun!  And it was not a cool fall football game, but a hot and sticky one!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you are safe, happy, and healthy wherever you are! Have a great week!

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so glad you watched and liked that movie! Looks like a wonderful week with good food, good friends and good fun. Yay for Mr J getting a fresh cut away from home. My boys always hold out until they get home for a cut. It's the 1st thing I have them do anytime they visit. Drives me crazy they won't do it on their own.

    ReplyDelete