Wednesday, September 6, 2023

2023 Blue Jeans Week 33

Catching up.  Life is good.  Just not a lot of time to get caught up on things.  This was the week of Aug 13-19. It was a great week!  Miss E came home, and we had a super special day with Mr J.
Love the clouds today! A storm was rolling in.

Getting some yard work done.

It was a cool evening, so we went for a bike ride together. 

These are my go-to work snack.  I eat way too many of them in the afternoons to stay awake some days :)

Went to the movies with my friend. We went to see Sound of Freedom.  Wow. It was powerful. Unlike any movie I have ever seen. I highly recommend!

Super special day today as Mr J made the decision to make some significant commitments to the church and Jesus Christ. We were so happy to have so much family there!  We were missing Mr and Mrs A who were in Italy! 

My mom, and my sister and brother-in-law also joined us!  It was a great day!

Went to a fun lego store.  Mr and Mrs A were in Italy and sent us a picture of them at the colosseum, so we had to show them we saw it too :)

Loving our outside pizza oven! It was Miss E's first time to try it out, and she loved it!


Thanks for visiting and catching up with us!  Hope you are safe, happy and well wherever you are! 

1 comment:

  1. Those are some impressive clouds! So Geat for Mr J and what a fun colosseum picture to send to the couple in Italy. Sadly when we went to Italy a long time ago the colosseum was closed and I was so sad not to be able to go inside.

    ReplyDelete