Friday, November 10, 2023

2023 Blue Jeans Week 42

The week of Oct 15-21 we have my sister and her family come visit. The C's came down, and we had our town's annual festival, and several birthdays. Take a look at our week...
My sister and her family came to town. We did a bonfire with hot dogs and s'mores the night they got in. It was so fun to see them! This is Mrs OC, my brother-in-law, my mom, my nephew, and my sister.

Getting ready to watch a parade with Ben, the C's, and my cute co-worker, her husband and little boy. 

Picnic lunch with the C's and yummy take-out!

Decorating our traditional Halloween sugar cookies.

Some of our pretty awesome creations!

Loved how they used the gingerbread cookie cutters to make the mummies :)

Happy birthday to this amazing guy!  His Boston Cream Pie cake didn't want to keep the filling inside, but it still tasted good!  Sure love you Ben!

Happy birthday to my Dad! His birthday is a few days before Ben's. I always make his favorite banana cream pie for his birthday cake. 

We celebrated 3 birthdays with my sister, my dad, and Ben. Lots of yummy "birthday cakes!"

Thanks for catching up with us!

 

1 comment:

  1. So nice to have your sister and her family visit along with the C's especially with all the birthday celebrations and yummy cake to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete