Tuesday, November 28, 2023

2023 Blue Jeans Week 45/46

Catching up and getting two weeks done in one. 
We went to church and played some games up at the C's house. So fun to be with them!

I voted! I also voted for myself again for school board. I won, but I was also unopposed. Here is to another 4 years!

Been seeing a lot of deer lately in our back yard!

School board convention was this week, and Ben went with me. We stayed at a fun hotel.

Went exploring around the city where the convention was, and went to this cool bridge.

Took a great friend to lunch for her birthday!

We had an area awards night, and the school district got an award. 

Getting the Christmas lights out and up because it was a beautiful and sunny day!

Doing a game on top of the puzzle we were also working on. We have so much fun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment