Tuesday, January 18, 2022

2022 Blue Jeans Week 2

Hello 2nd week of the new year.  We had a good one.  We are blessed to not be sick when SO many are right now.  We had the sad experience of two COVID funerals in our congregation in one week.  Just so sad.  That is two too many!  I know so many have lost loved ones.  It is a difficult time!  Take a look at our week...
I was able to give blood this week.  There is a HUGE blood shortage, so if you can donate, please find a place to do so!  It is greatly needed right now!

Had dinner with this cute kid this week at his favorite place as we were in the city for an appointment.

Church youth activity this week was balloon volleyball.  Kids have fun!  Mr J in here and I am standing in the back supervising :)

My DeeDee (my grandma) on her 96th birthday this week.  My mom and most of her siblings.  Her other brother was taking the picture.  96!  Still lives at home by herself and still baking chocolate chip cookies to share.  I want to be just like her when I grow up!!!

My favorite view every morning.  This never gets old!  My daily morning hikes on these trails keeps me sane! One of my favorite parts of my day!

Date night this week was a movie in.  Ben wanted to watch Dune.  He had read the book and that was a good thing because I thought it was kind of confusing, and he could answer all my questions :)  Sure love this guy and our commitment of weekly dates!  That is also another thing that keeps me sane!  And it makes me so happy!

Thanks for visiting!  Please stay safe and healthy and happy!  Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. Good on you donating blood! It's on my to-do list. What a special birthday for your grandmother and what a special picture. I wan't to be just like her at that age too! Keep enjoying those walks and those date. That will help keep you feeling young.

    ReplyDelete