Monday, July 10, 2023

2023 Blue Jeans Week 26

I am a little behind.  Major life change for me this week was I started working full time remotely.  I am a grant writer for a mental health clinic.  I am super excited about it, but figuring out the whole life balance thing has been tricky, so we are late getting this posted, but it's all good!
We had some super hot days this week.  Over 100 for 3 days, and Mr J did some chalk art to remind us that it was HOT!

Got my home office set up.  A big change for me working full time remotely, but it is a great opportunity!

Mr J played a game with me this week.  Ben was out camping with the young men from our church over the 100+ degree days.  Not fun, but Mr J and I had fun playing games and keeping cool.

Another way we kept cool was trying the new lemonade shake from A&W.  Highly recommend.  I am a huge fan of Chick-fil-A's frosted lemonade, and I thought this was better than that.  So yummy!  Perfect summer treat!

Ben and I went to the city on Saturday and on the way home we passed a sunflower field, so we had to stop and get a photo.  So pretty!

There were some storms rolling in, and the clouds were so pretty on our drive home.  

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you are healthy and happy and safe!  Have a great week!

 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new job! That's super exciting and you will adjust but balance is hard for sure especially when working from home. I'm so not a fan of grant writing but it's a necessary evil for my job and thankfully we usually do it as a team so that helps a lot. Love your sunflower picture in the golden hour. I've yet to find a good place to take a sunflower picture this summer but still looking. Hope things cool down for us both.

    ReplyDelete