Tuesday, July 25, 2023

2023 Blue Jeans Week 28

Behind again....I am trying to figure out my schedule with this new job.  It is all good, but I am behind on lots of things, but it will be ok!  Take a look at our week...
Had a lunch date with these amazing friends!  Grateful for a schedule that I can still do this!  Love my friends!

Our house is done!  This is the before....

This is our after--new siding, paint and looks so good!


We had a crazy storm this week.  85 mph winds and 1.4 inches of rain in 20 minutes. It was crazy!  Our poor trees after!

Our cars next to this tree were thankfully not hurt.  The branches from this tree didn't fall on our cars which is a blessing!  Lots of others were not so lucky. 

Went to the city this weekend and met these cute kids for lunch.  So fun!

Thanks for visiting and catching up with us!  Hope all is well with you and yours! Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. The house looks great and those windy storm when trees go down are no fun. We had a lot of those in the early part of the year. Hope you find some good balance between work and life. I know it's hard but you got this!

    ReplyDelete