Monday, July 10, 2023

2023 Blue Jeans Week 27

Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July week!  Ours was great!  We had lots of family here which was fun!  Take a look...
Made my July cake.  It is a biscoff cake, and it was yummy!


Mr JC and Mrs OC came down for the 4th.  We played some pickleball Monday night to get the holiday in the middle of the week started. 

4th of July breakfast at church.  Mr JC and Mrs OC and Mr J all helped cook the yummy breakfast.  It was a beautiful morning!  So grateful for our country!

4th of July pickleball!  My brother and his family were in town which was awesome because we don't get to see them much, so we loved it.  We played some pickleball with them on the 4th before our BBQ and fireworks which I did not get pictures of...

Fun to have the C's here!  So fun to hear Mr J and Mr JC playing duets together.  They are very good!

Getting some long overdue work done on the house.  Getting new siding (old on top, new on the bottom)

and then we are painting the house.  I love the gray color.  Excited to have it all done!

My hibiscus is going crazy right now, and it is gorgeous!  They are huge!

Thanks for catching up with us!  Hope all is well with you and yours!  Have a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. The cake looks amazing! Glad you had a good 4th surrounded by family. One of these days I'll get my boys playing pickle ball with me. Love the new paint color on your house and those pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete