Monday, March 8, 2021

2020 Blue Jeans Week 9

Good week!  With only one kid at home it looks like more pictures of me this week.  Hahaha.  Just the way it goes I guess.  Was able to volunteer for my 2nd COVID vaccine clinic which was awesome!  Picture from my hard studying college girls.  It was a good week.  Take a look...
The walking/hiking trails by my house are really my happy place!  I try to walk there each morning, and love hearing the birds singing now and getting warmer temps!


Hello March!  Getting my cute towel out that Miss E made me with some other green friends up in the kitchen makes me happy!

Delivered homebound books today--with a mask on, just didn't have it on when I took this.  Glad I can help provide that needed service!

Volunteering at my 2nd COVID vaccine clinic.  One of my best friends was also a volunteer, and I was sooo excited because I had not seen her in person in almost a year!  We have done lots of texts and zoom calls, but first time in person! So fun to serve and help and be together for a day!!


Picture from my college girls and studying together in the library.  So glad they get together and have each other!

Date night this week was an awesome game of pickle ball!  Thankfully the courts have lights on them and the weather is warming up so we can play outside again!  Love our weekly date nights!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you stay safe and healthy!  Have a great week!

 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're fully vaccinated with the 2nd dose now. What a fun week with so many pictures of you. I feel like my picture lately all about the pets, food, and nature with less kid at home. Such a cute date nigh pic. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete