Tuesday, March 16, 2021

2021 Blue Jeans Week 10

It was another good week.  We got tons of rain--like 3 inches in 3 days---hello spring! but we are drying out and doing well.  Take a look at our week....
Sunday night games---we did Yahtzee and Rat-a-tat-Cat. Ben was in charge of picking the games tonight and those are some of his favorites!

Have loved walking/hiking the last few weeks with this friend!  It is so good for my soul to be with my friends!

Working on Easter packages for my college kids.  Getting them ready to mail.

A view from my kitchen window.  A beautiful cardinal on the birdfeeder!  Makes me happy!

Thursdays have just turned into my COVID vaccine clinic volunteer days, and I love it!  I was at the education station this week where they go after they get their shot and wait their 15 minutes before they can leave.  

Mr J working on some yummy flat bread for our dinner tonight!  Yum!  They turned out great!

Had the awesome opportunity to attend a father/son two piano concert this weekend.  They were so good!  So grateful we could go--masked, socially distanced, greatly reduced capacity in the theater, but still live and in person.  Makes me feel happy.  

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you have a great week!  Stay safe and healthy and hopefully enjoy some spring weather where you are!

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking about pulling Easter packages together. We will actually be going to visit Justin during Brandon's spring break so I need to pack up an Easter box to take to him plus we'll get to celebrate his birthday with him on the same trip. The timing just worked out perfect. Love that cardinal! We don't see them here which is sad. Tyler as an EMT just got trained to give COVID vaccines so he'll be helping out at clinics soon too. How wonderful to end your week at that concert. I bet it was amazing. Hope this week bring you more sunshine and less rain.

    ReplyDelete