Wednesday, October 21, 2015

What's up Wednesday--corn and bean salsa

This is my absolute favorite salsa dip EVER!  It is so good, and I am a huge wimp when it comes to spicy food, so this is perfect for me.  The flavors are all just divine together.  We go through a recipe of this in one sitting easy.  So yum!  
I try to use sweet onions when I make it instead of the regular yellow ones, but you can do whatever.  Ben says sometimes it needs salt, but taste and adjust to your liking.  Enjoy!

Corn and Bean Salsa

1/2 onion, chopped fine--I like to use the sweet ones, but white, red, or yellow work
1 can corn, drained
1 tomato, chopped
1 avocado, chopped
2 cans black beans, rinsed and drained
4 Tablespoons lime juice
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon vinegar
salt and pepper to taste

Mix all together and dip tortilla chips in.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment