Tuesday, May 8, 2018

2018 Blue Jeans Week 17

Still catching up....this week the kids had a day off so we explored on the trails which was nice, more track meets, a Girls Lunch Out and ending the week with our Young Authors' celebration--the last one ever.  Take a look at our week. . .
A hiking we will go on our day off!

They opened a new section of trails with a new bridge that the kids enjoyed jumping on :)

Track meet #1 for the week--Miss E doing triple jump.

Girls Lunch Out--sure love these ladies!  Went flower shopping and got pizza.  A perfect day!

Mr J and Miss A enjoy an evening bike ride with Ben this week.

Me and Mr J after one of his track meets.  We had to celebrate with DQ!

For the last 19 years my mom has been in charge of a Young Authors' celebration.  This year is the last which was a bittersweet thing.  This was the dinner with the visiting authors.

My family with the visiting authors. We all help my mom and have enjoyed the experience.

My sisters and I with my Mom.  My sister on the right flew in from Utah to be here for the weekend.  It was great to be together!

Thanks for visiting!  One more week to catch up one!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an active and full week. I'm glad you were able to work some ice-cream and flowers into it :0)

    ReplyDelete