Tuesday, September 22, 2020

2020 Blue Jeans Week 38

Good week last week.  Things are going well so far.  School continues here as "normal" and cross country continues.  So far we are still all healthy and so grateful for that!  It was a good week.  Take a look...
Picture from Miss O.  She and some friends did some hiking.  So pretty!

Me walking on my favorite trail in the morning. It was cool enough I was able to wear a hoodie!  So excited fall is coming!!!

Made my absolute favorite rice krispie treats this week.  Find it here. Yummy!

Picture from my girls.  My mom was in town to visit my 94 year old grandma, and my girls went to see them and say hello.  They stayed outside in their masks and visited with their great grandma through the window and my mom kept her distance and visited with them outside.  The new "normal" for visiting, but they they were just happy to see them!

Cross country race from this week.  Mr J did awesome.  Was the #3 runner for his team and got an individual medal.  Looks to be a great season!

Cooking in the kitchen with this guy.  He was making pancakes, and I was making waffles.   We make lots and then put them in the freezer to eat in the mornings.  

Saturday we got out of town and went on a 16.7 mile bike ride on a fun trail in the city.  It was a beautiful cool day and fun to see the leaves turning and falling while we rode.

Thanks for visiting.  Hope you had a great week!  Stay safe and healthy!

1 comment:

  1. You guys always take the best bike rides and so great to see some fall color starting. I'm happy to welcome fall well. So great your mom and the girls could visit your grandma even if it had to be through a window--cute picture of them all and a sign of the times for sure. Enjoy your baking and the cross country. Happy to hear school is going well there and wish things could open more here.

    ReplyDelete