Monday, April 11, 2022

2022 Blue Jeans Week 14

We have had a good week.  First track meet of the season, and it was so cold and SO windy!  But Mr J did amazing!  Looking forward to more consistent spring weather. Got out in the yard to do some work for the first time this season which is always fun.  It was a good week, take a look...
My cute college kids and their weekly sibling dinner.  So glad they do this.  Makes my heart happy!

Pizza night at home!  3 pizzas for 3 people is definitely the right ratio for pizza night :)  we did a deep dish and we have become huge fans of sourdough pizza crust.  Yummy!

Gave the front door a new coat of paint.  Love this color!

This lego set has been hanging around this week.  It is a fun one!

First track meet of the season for Mr J.  It was so cold and SO WINDY!  Like 25-35 mph winds with wind gusts of over 45 mph and temperatures in the 30s.  Not fun running weather but Mr J did amazing in both of his events and placed 2nd in one and 4th in another.  So good!  He is coming back from an injury so for him to run well and feel good is a huge blessing!  Looking forward to a great track season!


I am in charge of an Easter egg decorating activity for the youth coming up and I had seen these egg spinners, so I decided to order one to have for the activity.  They are pretty cool!

I had fun doing lots of eggs on it :)  I didn't hard boil them.  They are raw, but it only takes a minute to do them on the spinner.  I think the kids will like it.  I did!

My girls had a fun girls day shopping, going to lunch and getting treats.  So fun to see them together!

Date night this week was disc golfing which we are not super good at, but we have a nice course in town, and it was a beautiful evening, and we had a lot of fun.

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you are healthy, safe and happy! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment