Tuesday, March 28, 2023

2023 Blue Jeans Week 12

It was a good week.  Had a birthday and yummy cake.  Went to lunch with some friends and my mom.  Saw an amazing concert! Ben took the day off on my birthday, and we had a great day.  Take a look at our week...
Sunday game was Carcassonne which we had checked out from the library before and liked, but we found it for cheap last week and bought it.  It is a fun game.

Girls Lunch out this week.  Sure love these ladies! 

For my birthday, Ben took the day off.  We went to breakfast at a fun restaurant about 30 miles away and then had our bikes and went to a lake that had a bike trail we had never been on before.  It was kind of cold, but we enjoyed it.  After we went hiking on a new trail too.  Then we came home and Mr J made us dinner, and we had an extra yummy cake--pictures below.  It was a great birthday!

Happy birthday to me!  I made this cake.  It is called The Tonight Show cake from Cake By Courtney here.  I made it for the first time 2 years ago for my birthday, and loved it, so I decided to make it for myself again.  Ben offered to get me a cheesecake with lemon curd, which I also love, but I decided I wanted this.  It is so good!

Happy birthday to me!  It was a great day!

Day after my birthday my mom took me to lunch.  So nice to be with her. 

On the weekend we went to an amazing concert!  One of the best we have ever seen.  If you ever get the chance to see Italian Luca Stricagnoli play, don't hesitate.  Just go!  He is amazing!  He is playing a three neck guitar that he invented.  The only one in the world.  So talented!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you are safe and healthy and happy wherever you are!  Have a great week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment