Thursday, December 14, 2023

2023 Blue Jeans Week 49

Did some holiday baking, went to lunch with my friends, and did a holiday craft with another friend. It was a good week! Take a look...
Mr J texted me that he had made these swig style gingerbread cookies, and they are so good, that I decided I needed to make them too. They are from Mel's Kitchen Cafe here


My monthly lunch with my friends. Makes me so happy!

We ordered some new king-sized pillows for our bed, and this is how they came....I was a little worried about them expanding, but they did and are great!

Trying a new brownie recipe to take to the church Christmas party. I layered half the brownie mix and then covered it with these peppermint bark squares and then covered it with the rest of the brownie mix. I thought they would be over the top, but they were not too sweet and very yummy! 

 
My cute co-worker invited me to take a Christmas floral display class. It was so fun, and I think what we made turned out pretty awesome! It will look great on my front porch!

Thanks for visiting! Hope all is well with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment