Monday, October 27, 2014

2014 Blue Jeans Week 43

Another busy week--birthdays, company here, cross country races, another expo booth.  One more week left until the election!  I can't wait!  I think I am going to sleep for like 3 days after it is done. At least that is what I would like to do :)  Here is a look at our week. . .
My Dad and Ben have birthdays really close to each other.  They each got their traditional pies--my Dad gets banana cream and Ben gets coconut.  Yum!

We were so lucky to have Ben's Mom and Dad here to spend a few days with us!  We love them so much and miss them!  Sure love it when they come!!!!

Ben's dad and the kids filled Ben's car up with balloons on his birthday.  That was fun!

Happy Birthday Ben!  What lucky kids these are to have this amazing guy for a dad!!! Sure love you sweetie!

Got to get away with some girlfriends for a much needed Girls' Lunch Out!  Sure love these ladies!  They keep me sane! :)

Regional Cross Country meet today.  Here is our girls team ready to go.  Only the top 10 make it to state, and sadly none of our girls did, but they had an awesome season!  I am so proud of them all!

Went to a fun concert Saturday night--Liverpool Legends--basically a Beatles impersonation group.  They were really fun!  We all enjoyed it!

Thanks for visiting! 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful birthday celebration. Love the balloons in the car. How fun! Such a cute picture of Ben with his kids. I also like your shot of the girls ready to race. Sounds like they had a great season. Last polo game is tomorrow but we still have 2 weeks of sections in Nov so not really done yet. Have a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all had a fun week of celebrating birthdays!
    Those pies look delicious.
    I'm glad you got to have a break from all the craziness and go to lunch w/ your girlfriends & a concert! :)

    ReplyDelete