Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What's up Wednesday--recipes this week. . .

I don't have any pictures to share of personal recipes this week, but wanted to share some new recipes we have tried that we liked.  Links are on the titles of the recipes so you can try and enjoy too!

1.  Crock-Pot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti is one I saw on facebook.  I am always looking for new crock-pot recipes and this one was different and turned out really good.  The chicken in it is extra yummy.  I think you could make it as just a sauce for rice too.

2.  Skillet Taco Pasta Shells was a new dinner recipe I tried from my favorite Mel's Kitchen Cafe.  She never disappoints, and it was a super easy 30 minute dinner.  Love it.

3.  Chicken Pot Pie Baked Potato   is another Mel's Kitchen Cafe recipe that I tried this week.  Chicken Pot Pie is one of my all-time favorites, so I knew I would like it.  Having it over a baked potato was something new, but it turned out really yummy.  My family seemed skeptical at first, but they all ended up liking it.  Score.

4.  Rich Chocolate Brownies is a treat I made for our Friday night home movie night.  It just made a small 8x8 pan, and it was gone in 20 minutes flat.  Make the frosting, it is worth it.  Next time I am going to double the recipe and make a 9x13 pan.

5.  Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip Bars another Mel's Kitchen Cafe recipe we made for dessert when we had company this week.  Quick, easy, and so yummy.  The whole pan was gone by the end of dinner.  That is a sign of a good dessert (and maybe also really hungry people :)

Happy Cooking!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment