Tuesday, July 5, 2016

2016 Blue Jeans Week 25

Continuing to play catch-up. . .June 19-25 here you go. . .
Happy Father's Day to the Best Dad Ever!  We are so very, very blessed to have him in our lives!!!

Laundry---the kids love that in the summer they get to help more with the laundry--yeah right :)

We got my mom in on the bike riding too.  Today she and Jesse went out together for a fun ride on the trails by our house.

The kids have been watching our neighbor's dogs lately.  They enjoy taking them for walks.

My sister and her family came to visit us for a few days.  The fireflies were out in amazing numbers while they were here.  Her kids had never seen them, so they had lots of fun catching them with my kids.  The kids enjoying the evening of firefly catching!

While the kids enjoyed catching fireflies the adults enjoyed visiting, and I sooo love my brother-in-law :)  He is the best!!!


Nana with Mr J and his cousin with their glow swords which they had lots of fun with running outside with the fireflies!

1 comment:

  1. I wish we had fireflies. I've seen them on travels before and they are super cool. Tyler is now fully in charge of his laundry all summer in prep for college. He started with all his dirty clothes from that trip. Fun times!

    ReplyDelete