Monday, May 8, 2017

2017 Blue Jeans Week 18

Had a birthday this week, state forensics, Ben and I got away for a few days on a business trip, track meet, and enjoying the spring weather!!!  Life is good!  8 days of school left, but who is counting???   Take a look at our week. . .
Happy Birthday Miss O!  She didn't want a cake, she wanted just a variety of ice cream, so we had an ice cream buffet :)  Should have gotten a picture of that.  Her candle is in the ice cream ;)  This 17 year old wanted a skate board :)  love this girl!  What a blessing she is in our lives!!!

These are the state forensics qualifiers from our high school.  Miss E on the front row, right end.  Proud of her!  She made it in prose performing Jon Scieszka's "The True Story of the Three Little Pigs" which is so cute!  Good luck at state this week!!

Ben has work meetings in Omaha once a year, and I tag along for the free hotel room and food.  I get lots of scrapbooking done and enjoy the relaxing time.  I was working on a new Project Life album for 2017 and a new kit, so I laid out all the cards to see what I had and how to arrange them.  Love the colors in this one!!

Enjoying Omaha and an evening stoll around a pretty lake and water fountain.  Love this guy and being able to spend time with just him!!

Back home after a few days and hit the ground running to catch Miss E in a track meet this week.  She tried triple jump for the first time ever.  That was fun to watch!  Proud of her and for trying new things!!!

We had 4 extra cute girls with us this weekend as we watched my girlfriends' kids, and I took the oldest two to a science fair they had.  We had a lot of fun!  I was glad I could take them because all my kids were too old!  

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you had a great week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Miss O and yeah for a trip away with your man. I used to do the triple jump in high school--it was my favorite event. That and the relay races. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete