Monday, November 13, 2017

2017 Blue Jeans Week 45

This was a nice quieter week in between sports seasons--had our cross country end of season banquet, went to the symphony, enjoyed Veteran's day and life is good.  So grateful for the Veteran's who have served and sacrificed so much for our freedom.  So grateful to their families also for making that sacrifice.  Thank you!!!  Take a look at our week. . .
Went up to the city to enjoy a visiting Russian Symphony which was very good.

This is a picture of my nightstand and all the books I have waiting for me to read.  I need to read faster....so many good books, so little time...

Had a warmer day that I could get out in the yard and get some bulbs planted for spring next year.  I enjoy working in my yard.

Miss O's last marching band parade.  Ugh, another senior last moment.  Yes, I cried.  She has been involved with band since 6th grade.  It has been a big part of her life.

Miss O was a team captain this year in cross country.  Had their end of season banquet, and love their coach!


Miss E and Ben went up to the city with some other youth from our church to attend the temple.  Miss O and Mr J missed it because they were marching in the Veteran's parade.  I love to see the temple.

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I really need to get out in the garden too for winter pruning. I have planted bulbs many times before but they just don't take here. Can't wait to see you pretty flowers in the spring. Looks like a slower week. Our cross country just ended last week so banquet is not until after Thanksgiving break sometime.

    ReplyDelete