Monday, November 27, 2017

2017 Blue Jeans Week 47

Had a wonderful Thanksgiving week!  My sister and her family were here for the week which was awesome!  Hosted a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner for 25 and had gorgeous weather!  Enjoyed some hiking and biking on our days off and got the house decorated for Christmas.  A great week!  So very, very much to be thankful for!  Take a look. . .
My sister and her cute family drove from Utah to be with us for Thanksgiving week.  We went exploring on the trails and found a cool cave!

My sister, nephew, Mr J and Miss E work on Thanksgiving name card holders--they were felt turkeys and turned out so cute!

Dinner is served!  The kids table :)  The kids keep getting bigger and bigger each year!

The adult table!  So many awesome people to be thankful for!!  Sure missed Miss A this year!  Can't wait to see her at Christmas!!!

And the best part of Thanksgiving?  The Pie!!!!  Oh yeah!  yummy!

My mom and my sisters, just missing my brother and his cute family this year.  

Mr J, my nephew and my mom heading out one day for a bike ride.  Our weather has been perfect!  

So much to be thankful for!  Thanks for visiting!  Hope you had a great week!  

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with so many wonderful people. Bummer miss A couldn't be there but she'll be home before you know it. Christmas is coming up quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom seriously looks like one of you girls! What a fun Thanksgiving (I'm way behind on checking blogs what with being tired, pregnant, adjusting to a new family, etc). :)

    ReplyDelete