Tuesday, July 17, 2018

2018 Blue Jeans Week 28

A hot summer week was what we definitely had!  Mr J had a swim meet, and we enjoyed some time with my parents.  We have officially 5 weeks until the start of school!  Summer is flying by and we need to soak it up!  Take a look at our week. . .
Went over to my parents' for dinner and my dad was showing Mr J and everyone else how to tie a bow-tie!

Everyone with their tied bow-ties!  A pretty handsome group!

Swim meet for the week--waiting for his race...

On your marks, get set...Mr J ready to jump in for one of his races.  He had a great meet!

This week I was grinding wheat to make my bread!  Yummy!

Hope you had a great week!  Come back soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love homemade wheat bread. My mom used it make cracked wheat bread all the time. Too cute about the bow ties and it seems so weird now to have summers without swim meets. I can still hear them going on at the local pool sometimes but no more for us.

    ReplyDelete