Monday, July 30, 2018

2018 Blue Jeans Week 30

Just about 2 1/2 weeks of summer left there, and we intend to enjoy it!  Last week was a good week.  My girls decided they needed to go on a girls trip, so they took off work and headed out for a few days together.  Mr J got to hang with Ben and me which we tried to make not too boring.  We had some visitors and watched some friends kids, and had a great week.  Take a look. . .
A former missionary came back to visit with his family.  That was fun to meet them all and see him again.

My girls getting ready to head off together for a girls get away for a few days.

A summer project for Mr J--he made himself a pillow from an old t-shirt.  Pretty awesome!

For a few days this week Mr J and I helped out a friend and watched her kids.  The weather was nice, so we enjoyed playing at the park with them.

A picture from my girls on their trip this week.  They enjoyed an art museum, nature trails, shopping and eating yummy food and of course being together!

Saturday morning Ben and I enjoyed a bike ride together.  We have some awesome bike trails by our house that we love.

Mr J decided he wanted to make a cake this week, so he did.  It was a vanilla cake with mint frosting in the middle and covered with chocolate frosting and mint frosting to decorate.  Yummy!  He practiced his decorating on graham crackers.

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you have a good week and that your summer is going well!

2 comments:

  1. How fun is that for your girls????? I loved doing that with my sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls trip sounds so fun for them. I'm glad they did that and love your biking photo. Your luck to have good close trails. Hope you continue to enjoy the last bit of summer. My younger kids are back in school starting tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete