Wednesday, January 2, 2019

2018 Blue Jeans Week 52

Goodbye 2018,  it has been a good year, but sadly our computer died right after Christmas and I haven't been able to get some of my pictures off of it yet...lesson to remember for 2019---back up pictures more often!  So I just have a few from last week.  Miss A had a birthday, but don't have pictures of that.  Don't have many from Christmas Eve which is always a big deal, and not too many from Christmas, but hopefully I can get those back!  We loved having everyone home for Christmas!!!  It has been a wonderful two weeks with all my kids home, and I have loved every minute.  Hope you had a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Here is to a great 2019!

 Christmas Eve is always full of music at our house.  Mr J accompanies a sister missionary on her violin for Silent Night.  Lots of music, food, singing and a Nativity reenactment fill our Christmas Eve.
 Merry Christmas!  The kids are sporting their awesome gifts from Ben's dad.

 And a Very Merry Christmas from all of us Cougar fans!  Santa found us with some good stuff!

 Christmas fun :)

We all got new water bottles for Christmas and Santa left us all BYU stickers so we wouldn't get them mixed up.  He is so smart!
Family day at the temple!  My mom joined us!

Me and my girls,  We got new dresses for Christmas.  Sure love these girls!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Wish you a wonderful 2019!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no about the computer but I can so relate because that happened about 9 months ago for me. We recovered a lot but still have many files I'd like to have the did not recover. Live and learn. Be sure to have 2 different methods to back up as well because we had everything backed up on an external drive but that failed too. Now it's an external drive and an online place to backup at. Looks like a wonderful Christmas for such a wonderful family. Glad you enjoyed your time together. My college boy flew back to school today :0(

    ReplyDelete