Monday, January 21, 2019

2019 Blue Jeans Week 3

 It has been cold outside here this past week!  Winter is so here!!!  Got to the city with a friend, cookies, Grandpa time, cold outside work, and a happy pizza.  It has been a good week, take a look. . 
Miss E is involved in her school FBLA club, and they had their regional competition this past week.  She did awesome, and made it to state in all 4 of her events!  Woohoo!  A great group of kids!

Our snow sculptures are more well defined after things have melted a little.  Love how they look in front of our house.  People slow down to look at them as they pass.  Especially the school bus! 

Got up to the city this week with my dear friend.  We served in the temple for our church The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints which was wonderful and then we went to lunch at this amazing new chicken place--Raising Canes.  So yummy!  I can't wait to go back and take my family!

 Making chocolate chip cookies is almost second nature to me.  We take them to everything, and everyone knows and loves our chocolate chip cookies.  I must admit they are really good.  I have eaten my fair share or more over the years.  They are my signature dish :)

Enjoyed having my dad over for dinner this week as my Mom was out of town.  He is such a good teacher and took the time to teach Mr J some things after dinner.

These two crazy boys were outside in the negative wind chill moving firewood.  They tired to use the lawn mower to help them move it, but it wouldn't start.  Burr!  It was cold!

Mr J and Miss E were in charge of dinner one night this weekend, and they made some amazing homemade pizza.  Mr J put this on his before he got it all done and texted it to his sisters at college, 'It's pizza, and he's happy to see ya" 

Hope you had a great week!  Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Love that the school bus slows to let the kids look at your snow sculptures. How fun. Super cute about the pizza text too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cute Jenny. I love seeing your posts and what our family does to celebrate the different holidays. I really miss, however, your recipes. I've copied several of them down. Any hopes of more in the future? Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete