Monday, March 25, 2019

2019 Blue Jeans Week 12

Spring Break week!  Woohoo!  We didn't do anything big or go anywhere far.  Ben had staff changes at work, so he needed to be close, but he did take off Friday and we went to the city and enjoyed some beautiful weather, art, and food.  Take a look at our week...
Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Our traditional Green dinner!  Yum!

Miss O and her cute roommates all ready for church.

One thing my kids like to do when they have time is bake and cook.  They made 4 different kinds of granola bars, some bread and this yummy pizza this week.  Good stuff!


Family NCAA basketball bracket challenge begins this week.  Everyone was getting their brackets ready and then keeping track of the games.

Beautiful spring day for a picnic in the city!  

Monet's Waterlilies is one of my favorite pieces of art!  

Went to eat at a Mongolian BBQ where you pick your own raw stuff and they cook it for you.  Sooooo good and the kids loved it!

Miss E is our adventurous one and loved eating this. The rest of us, not so much.  We just watched her eat it and enjoyed our chicken, pork, and beef :)

Happy birthday to me!  Smoky picture after I blew out the candles of my birthday cheesecake with lemon curd.  Oh yum!  

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you had a great week!  Officially welcome spring!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! That cheesecake sound so yummy. I love lemon curd! Looks like a great spring break with nice wether all around--lucky you! I also love kids that like to bake and cook--such great skills to have and am so happy my boys enjoy it too. Brackets are big here as well and I can't even count how many games were watched. Sadly my younger kids don't get spring break until mid April just before Easter but maybe the weather will be better for them then ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Looks like a fun spring break week. We don't get ours until a couple more weeks. They always move it around with where Easter falls. I'm jealous of your nice weather.

    ReplyDelete