Friday, November 13, 2020

2020 Blue Jeans Momma Week 45

I am behind.  Kind of an emotional roller coaster of a week.  My grandpa passed away, and I live too far away and was not able to get to the funeral.  He was an amazing man!!!  He blessed my life soo much.   Super hard!  Then  I got on a plane and flew out to see my girls and go wedding dress shopping.  Wow!  That was fun and surreal and crazy amidst COVID right now.  I made it safely there and back and am staying away from everyone to make sure I didn't get sick while traveling.  Tried really hard to stay safe, so prayers, everyone stays well!!!  Take a look at our week....

One of my sweet cousins got this flower arrangement from the grandkids which was so nice since we all could not be there.

One night before I left, we played the game Quixx on the couch all with our blankets over us.  

And then I got on a plane and flew to see my girls to go wedding dress shopping!!!  Crazy!  This is not the one she finally picked, but still super pretty!  We found "the dress" the next week, but will share that next week, but was so fun to have all my girls there plus Miss A's really good friend/roommate.  

We were able to get up into the mountains and relax at my grandparents' cabin which is always a happy place for me!

An early morning hike in the mountains with my Miss E!  So fun to see her!  We have missed her so much since she went to school in August!

A picture from my Ben and Mr J who stayed home while I went out.  Beautiful bike riding weather for them!

While we were up at the cabin we got some snow!!!  So fun!  It was beautiful!

Ok, I am going to post the engagement pictures.  Has taken me a while, but they are in the next post.  Thanks for visiting!  Hope you have a great week and stay safe and healthy!!! 

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about your grandpa and not being able to be there. Glad you got to spend time with the college girls though. You are brave to travel on a plane right now but sometimes you just gotta do what you need to for the kids. How fun to do dress shopping and stay in that beautiful cabin with snow! You're blessed for sure.

    ReplyDelete